topic XAVIER CLUB FOOTBALL SHOP 24
[Forum Announcements]
nickgyp
March 16, 2024, 09:52:32 AM
topic Update
[General Discussion]
Bruce
March 14, 2024, 09:35:30 AM

Author Topic: Bring your game!!!  (Read 31261 times)

Wade23

Re: Bring your game!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 12:54:51 PM »
Right on......respect that .....good luck tonight

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 09:41:32 PM »
MSJ62:

Congrats on the win tonight. Good, hard fought game. But FYI:

Can't say much about Marquette's team but if they are like Xavier's club team, they are players who pay $200.00 each just to play the game. The Muskies did not start practicing until September and they didn't get pads and helmets until October. Nobody from the University is providing them with anything but moral support. Tonight, they played with a lot of heart and courage. Take away a couple plays and it's a close game. The Lions deseved to win but keep it in perspective. With weight training and practice time from August as well as a couple more ames experience maybe the result is different.

Smack talk all you want; next year's rematch(es) will have a different feel. I talked to Coach Huber before the game. Great guy; the articles I have read about him have all been complimentary. He told me that he knows how it feels to be looking uo/starting from scratch (see MSJ's 0-10 record not long ago) Sure hope no one rubbed in MSJ's face during its growing pains.

MSJ should be proud of its growth. The Muskies have a solid foundation on which to build. Why not encourage teams like XU and Marquette rather than engage in sophomoric rhetoric?

MSJFootball#62

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 11:17:23 PM »
You guys played a tough game just as I thought you would... And wish you the best of luck in the future... But nickgyp you should settle down a little bit before you say things... As I told you before this was just messin around or as I said before playful jawing... I only said somethin to the marquette kid because he bashed on me personally... I even got a compliment by nicespiral about being playful... But like I predicted NO ONE stopped me, they only ran up the middle like 5 times, And we came away with the win... But good luck in the future and way to play hard... good game

Offline Bruce

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 11:23:52 PM »
Good game tonight, 61.  I kept hoping to get a photo of you getting pancaked.  ;)  Didn't happen.  You did a good job plugging up the middle.  I don't know if you have any more games this year, but if you do, good luck in them.

MSJFootball#62

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 11:26:13 PM »
No the JV is done but thanks

kim1008

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »
Hello
i am kim and i am new to this forum.......
very nice communication
Thank you for sharing Your information

Have a nice time.

Football Programmes

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal