* Recent Topics

Author Topic: January 2008 news  (Read 3531 times)

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
January 2008 news
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:01:32 PM »
FYI:

Just got an e-mail from caoch Powers who has been making the rounds with SW Ohio high school coaches and contacting area high schools re players who might be interested in attending XU and playing club football. Cultivating the high schools for potential players and selling a Xavier education hopefully will produce bigger numbers for the team.

WVMJR

Re: January 2008 news
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 05:15:55 AM »
     Its good to hear that Coach is out looking and encouraging kids to come to X. There must be lots of kids out there, who love football, are willing to meet the academic challenges of X AND understand the revival of the tradition of the game on Victory Parkway.  Any news of 2008 schedule?  Have you found any Service Teams at Wright Pat or in the area? Good luck and keep the good work goin.

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
Re: January 2008 news
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »
My understanding is there are no service teams at Wright Pat. Re the schedule, it is safe to assume that all the league teams will be scheduled (marquette, SIUE and Miami), Don't know if Wisconsin Milwaukee is in the mix for 2008. As soon as I hear anything, I will let you know.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal