topic XAVIER CLUB FOOTBALL SHOP 24
[Forum Announcements]
nickgyp
March 16, 2024, 09:52:32 AM
topic Update
[General Discussion]
Bruce
March 14, 2024, 09:35:30 AM

Author Topic: Fan T-shirt design contest  (Read 8458 times)

muskie#53

Fan T-shirt design contest
« on: June 10, 2008, 03:41:30 PM »
Send in your ideas for a 2008 T-shirt for a chance to win FREE ADMISSION for you and a guest to our home games. Send ideas to cooks.xavier.edu.

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
Re: Fan T-shirt design contest
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »
Just a thought:

For those of us who have been with club football from the start, it bears worth remembering that the club program remeains in its infancy. For a good many people (including people within the Xavier community), Xavier and football does not go together. For that reason, I would recommend keeping the tee-shirt design rather simple. The club football hats are nicely done. The most identifiable aspect of football )outside a football itself) is the helmet. Xavier's current helmet is classy; and I think a tee-shirt with the helmet logo  with a "Xavier" on top and "Football" below would be simple and to the point. Xavier still has to be associated with football in a great many minds.

Any comments?

muskie

Re: Fan T-shirt design contest
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »
Just a thought:

For those of us who have been with club football from the start, it bears worth remembering that the club program remeains in its infancy. For a good many people (including people within the Xavier community), Xavier and football does not go together. For that reason, I would recommend keeping the tee-shirt design rather simple. The club football hats are nicely done. The most identifiable aspect of football )outside a football itself) is the helmet. Xavier's current helmet is classy; and I think a tee-shirt with the helmet logo  with a "Xavier" on top and "Football" below would be simple and to the point. Xavier still has to be associated with football in a great many minds.

Any comments?

I think that sounds like a great idea for a simple yet classy looking T-shirt Nick. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal