topic XAVIER CLUB FOOTBALL SHOP 24
[Forum Announcements]
nickgyp
March 16, 2024, 09:52:32 AM
topic Update
[General Discussion]
Bruce
March 14, 2024, 09:35:30 AM

Author Topic: Xavier Football Website  (Read 7708 times)

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
Xavier Football Website
« on: September 28, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »
The Xavier Football website has not been updated for 2010 but it is not for the lack of effort. Team officers have been trying to get the administrator of the site to allow updates for schedules, roster, etc. but there has been some difficulty getting through to the person who controls access to the site. Hopefully, the situation can soon be remedied because that web site in the past has been cited positively for its appearance and content. I check it periodically and the stale information could easily be replaced.
Heck, I would be willing to help out in the process if need be. That site should reflect the excellence that is Xavier Club Football.

Offline bodzo23

• Taxi Squad
Re: Xavier Football Website
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »
That's correct. We ask about it every week but it seems we always get "we'll be able to in a few weeks". For now we just have the facebook page that being updated as much as we can but hopefully we can get our site back soon.

Offline Duckie

• Taxi Squad
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 02:21:24 PM »
Since the website is not updated...does anyone currently have information as to time and location (address) of the Xavier vs Michigan-Flint game on Oct. 16th????

Offline Bruce

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 09:11:19 PM »
If there's anything I can do to help on this site, things you'd like to see here, etc.,  please let me know.

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 04:03:53 PM »
Duckie:

Per Mich. Flint Facebook page: game is at 7 PM at Atwood Stadium @ 701 University Ave..

First time I have looked at the page; seems they have corporate sponsors. It would be nice if X had them but I understand that the administration has some concerns about Muskie football donations detracting from other Xavier funding. It would be great if new funding sources could be obtained so that promotion of club football could grow.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal