topic XAVIER CLUB FOOTBALL SHOP 24
[Forum Announcements]
nickgyp
March 16, 2024, 09:52:32 AM
topic Update
[General Discussion]
Bruce
March 14, 2024, 09:35:30 AM

Author Topic: Looking for Mods  (Read 11291 times)

Offline Bruce

• Administrator
Looking for Mods
« on: July 18, 2006, 11:07:54 AM »
I'm looking to add a few moderators to help with the management of this forum.  Since this is a new site, I'm going to restrict the mod candidates to regular posters over at Musketeer Madness.  That way, I'll have some experience with them.  If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
Re: Looking for Mods
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 08:19:09 PM »
I don't know much about being a moderator but it might be a good idea to wait and see if XUcaoch gets a web-site going in lieu of this one or in conjunction with it. I just do not know how or if this can be merged.

xucoach

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 09:41:18 AM »
Still working on the website.  Gave some corrections/additions last week.  Should hear something more concrete this week.  I'll keep you posted.

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 08:56:47 PM »
XUcaoch:

Be sure to check with the web-site creators to see if there is any way to assimilate this board with a new one. If not, then I submit that perhaps this one should be eliminated simply to isolate one official site. Bruce, this has been very useful; and I appreciate your efforts as well. I hope that you would agree with my observation since I believe one main board would best serve the club football effort.

Offline Bruce

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 07:36:54 AM »
While my ego would certainly like to keep this forum alive, if there's no way to integrate it with the official site, I can easily close this one down.  :'(

xucoach

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 09:20:29 AM »
Nick and Bruce

Your ideas are in the works with the "official" website.  Having a place for people to "chat" about XU Club Football and make a nnouncements was in the plan from the very beginning.  I will keep everyone posted.

Offline nickgyp

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »
Bruce and XUCaoch:

If this site cannot be incorporated into an official web-site, how about a specific spot on the offical web-ste named in Bruce's honor (i.e., "Bruce's Bits", "Bruce's Breakaway Newsflash", "Bruce's Box", etc.). Maybe not the greatest honor but it is kinda like having your own donor brick at the local YMCAs sidewalk. (The only bricks I have had at the Y are on the basketball court.)

xucoach

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 02:05:48 PM »
Sounds good to me.  even if we have a chat room on our website, it would be a good idea to set-up a link to Bruce's site.  Afterall, he did put up his own $$ to help our program out.  By the way:  THANKS BRUCE!

Offline xumuskiefan

• Taxi Squad
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 08:20:06 AM »
I'd be happy to be a Mod if you still need people. I have been a Mod on several different boards... Wrox.com P2P forum, Mu-Net.net, etc.

If not, no big deal.

Thanks!

GO X!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal