topic XAVIER CLUB FOOTBALL SHOP 24
[Forum Announcements]
nickgyp
March 16, 2024, 09:52:32 AM
topic Update
[General Discussion]
Bruce
March 14, 2024, 09:35:30 AM

Author Topic: Join Us in Supporting Xavier Musketere Football - Every Contribution Matters!  (Read 890 times)

Offline Christian Barbour

• Taxi Squad
  • 2023 Xavier Football Cub President
Dear Musketeers,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with all of you! The Xavier Musketeers Football Club is hosting a fundraiser for our upcoming season and we would be incredibly grateful for your support.

We are passionate about getting back on the field and making this upcoming season our best yet. As a club, we're aiming high, aspiring to compete and showcase our skills on the field once more. But to achieve this goal, we need your help.

Your contributions, big or small, will make a substantial impact on our journey. Whether it's sharing our fundraiser with your network or donating what you can, every act of support brings us closer to achieving our dream of returning to the field stronger and more determined than ever.

Please take a moment to share our fundraiser with your friends, family, and anyone who shares our passion for football. Your belief in our team means everything to us, and we're immensely grateful for any support you can offer.

Together, let's rally behind Xavier Musketere Football and make this season a reality. Thank you so much for believing in our dreams and for being a part of our incredible community.
please send donations to:
3800 Victory Parkway
Attn: Travis Rawe/Club Sports
Cincinnati, OH 45207

Warm regards,

Christian Barbour
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 12:58:57 PM by Christian Barbour »

Online nickgyp

• Superstar
Re: Join Us in Supporting Xavier Musketere Football - Every Contribution Mat
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 02:59:47 PM »
Christian:

I plan on getting my check mailed in soon. It be Christmas time, donations may be slow. Hopefully, the increased views on this forum will translate into donations soon. The numbers on the fund me site may not reflect all donations so keep us posted. You might want to place the information on Xavier Hoops and Xavier247. If you would like then I could do it myself. With the basketball scoreboard at Cintas advertising for Xavier NIL funds, competition for donations is a tougher sell and expanding to those forums can help.

Online nickgyp

• Superstar
Christian:

Before heading over to Cintas for the Delaware game, I decided to post the information on both Xavier Hoops and Xavier247. Miserable night for the Muskie hoopsters. The place was awful. Empty seats, missing students and a listless atmosphere combined for an unenthusiastic showing that probably would have killed any enthusiasm for posting about any Xavier sports program. But tomorrow brings another day for hope.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal